[cvsnt] I want to know about log file view in NT.

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Aug 28 17:45:36 BST 2008

ÃÖÁø¹« wrote:
> When I used CVS Sever in linux, I can see commit log file at CVSROOT in
> LINUX.

Do you mean the "history" file?  You need to create it before CVSNT will
start recording information to it.

FYI, the history file has been replaced by audit.  The audit function
records the commits, tags, etc. etc. to a database, provides failsafe
operation (if it doesn't record the audit, it doesn't let the action
complete), and has more information stored about all commands.  The
amount of information stored is configurable.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America