[cvsnt] Multiple Trunks - is it possible?

Gromer osindgy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:38:57 BST 2008

Hi  Luigi,

I just tried your option of using the rtag for branching from a branch. but
still the branch is always pointing to the HEAD .

Eg:

test.c

------
1.1  |----------------Product_1_Branch
---------
        |_____developer_branch.

My problem is shown above.

Note that the Product branch is a new branch dervied from the mainline. So
not all the files have sub-version. Because its still the same as the 1.1
show above.

i used this command to create a developer branch.

cvs rtag -r Product_1_Branch -b developer_branch project1

But still it does not branch from an existing branch but rather gets
branched from 1.1.

Am i missing something here.