[cvsnt] cvs login aborted: Authorization failed

Sanjeev, Neeraja (GE Infra, Energy) neeraja.sanjeev at ge.com
Wed Dec 3 11:08:31 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have recently installed on WinXp Sp3 on a PC. I installed cvs on that
PC.

When I try to login, it fails throwing the error "cvs error:
authorization failed and rejected access".

Earlier with WinXp sp2, it was working fine.  On WinXp with Sp3 , it is
not allowing me to login.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Neeraja