[cvsnt] CVS waits for 30 seconds

Matt Morten mattmorten at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:23:53 GMT 2008

Thanks for the information! Looking at the thread, it seems I have slightly
different problems in that :local: works absolutely fine:
:pserver - 30 seconds
:sspi - 30 seconds
:local - instant

My antivirus is still running but disabled, but I'm not sure how much
flexibility I will have with that because it is a corporate machine which is
connected to the internet.

Matt