[cvsnt] CVS waits for 30 seconds

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 12 19:20:14 GMT 2008

Matt,

> Thanks for the information! Looking at the thread, it seems I
> have slightly
> different problems in that :local: works absolutely fine:
> :pserver - 30 seconds
> :sspi - 30 seconds
> :local - instant

Did you read the entire thread - all the messages not just the first
one?  From memory that person had two problems - one that affected

> My antivirus is still running but disabled, but I'm not sure how much
> flexibility I will have with that because it is a corporate
> machine which is
> connected to the internet.

It probably does'nt affect this so much, particularly if it is not
occuring on local, but there could be various firewall/network
instpectors that are sometimes called 'anti-virus' that mess up network
connections either on the server or client.

Did you look into server/client/AD time accuracy?

Regards,

Arthur