[cvsnt] How to invoke internal mailer

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sun Dec 14 20:29:47 GMT 2008

Be sure to read the FAQ - certain information like the CVSNT Version
Number is quite important to send:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

> I have searched for days on internet for information on how to invoke
> the internal mail extension from CVSNT.

The manual was of no help?:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Email-notification.html

> sent --but--  in the template I MUST (!) set a fixed TO
> address

See the above manual page about the CVSROOT/users file and the [email]
template keyword.

Regards,

Arthur