[cvsnt] RCS format question

Fabio D'Alfonso fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com
Tue Dec 16 11:28:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

I tried first yesterday to use a native cvsnt repository with bonsai and I
got the following message:

Unexpected parsing error in RCS file .
Expected token: date, but saw: text

Before starting any investigation I would know if the RCS format is
different in native repositories, respect to the cvs 1.11 (it worked on a
cvs 1.11 repository).

Thanks

Fabio D'Alfonso
'Your Partner in Business'