[cvsnt] How to invoke internal mailer

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 16 21:56:27 GMT 2008

Bart,

You downloaded the ZIP file of 2.5.03.  The newer 2.5.04 and 2.5.05 zip
files are in cvsnt.org/archive, but regardless the best and easiest way
to look at the sources is to use your CVSNT client (in fact the Suite
Studio free edition in 2.5.04 even allows you to browse the
cvs.cvsnt.org repo and open files without checking out to your desktop).
The 2.5.04 source ZIP will be available on march-hare.com in due course.

Regards,

Arthur