[cvsnt] error regarding library not found

marcelo.nicolet-gmail marcelo.nicolet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:35:13 GMT 2008

   Hi
   Today I installed CVSNT (server and clients) on Windows XP Pro SP 2.
   Whatever client command I try, I receive the following error
   cvs [operation aborted] couldn't open default trigger library: No such
   file or directory.
   The only way something succeeded was 'initing' a repository, because I
   c'd dir to "program files"\CVSNT.
   I tried to set a CVSLIB=c:\"program files"\CVSNT  environment
   variable, at no luck.
   Could someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
   TIA
   Marcelo
   Both ( client & server ) are version 2.5.05 build 3236.