[cvsnt] Core dumps on Solaris 10

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Dec 24 00:14:09 GMT 2008

Tom,

> In src/server.cpp, is a null check missing?  Here's the method:

These type of questions are better sent to cvsnt-dev mailing list.

I would think that if this was broken it would fail on all platforms not
just Solaris, but I've committed a patch to check that in 2.5.05.

With some luck there will be a new 2.5.05 build in early Jan - all our
resources are currently tied up with finishing off EVS.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett