[cvsnt] RE : Script execution problem

Gagne, Michael michael.gagne at cgi.com
Wed Feb 6 18:37:32 GMT 2008

Hi, sorry for the confusion about windows only, I was not aware that it run on other platforms.  I always had to deal with Microsoft at work.

CVSNT version :
cvsnt-2.5.03.2382

OS version : Microsoft Windows 2003 server SP1 standard edition.

CVSNT (cvsservice.exe and cvslock.exe) run as service under SYSTEM user.

SYSTEM user has full right for my script (vbs) AND cmd.exe.

I did minimal modifications to the default installation : create my repository, activate the plugin "Activescript scripting extension".  Put my script.  Add this line to commitinfo : "ALL cscript.exe C:/PATH/checkCommitMessage.vbs %s" without quotes.  PATH contains no space and no special characters : only "A-Z", "a-z"  and "/" characters.

No other files like trigger or loginfo in CVSROOT has been modified.  They contains only #<Comment lines>.

I read all links and I found nothing to fix my problem.

Any idea ?

I really appreciate your effort trying to help me

Have a nice day

mik