[cvsnt] Help with CVSNT configuration.

Gordon Boast gordon.boast at ieee.org
Tue Feb 12 22:48:15 GMT 2008

Hello,

Thank you very much for your assistance.  Here is what I found.

After fiddling with the sspi protocol and getting similar errors..........
frustration sent me looking for some straws to pull at. I actually found a
couple -- in the server settings tab of the CVSNT control panel I found some
completely bogus settings in both the "Run as user" and "default domain"
fields. I cleaned this up and all seems to work fine -- even got pserver
working. I have no idea how these fields got this crazy data -- it was
probably me, but so long ago I don't remember.

Thanks again for your help,

GoMar Gordo