[cvsnt] Question about CVSNT and Unicode files

Bogdan Farcasanu bfarcasanu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 15:37:45 GMT 2008

This sounds good enough. Thank you!

Bogdan.

----- Original Message ----
From: Arthur Barrett <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com>
To: Bogdan Farcasanu <bfarcasanu at yahoo.com>; cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:55:26 AM
Subject: RE: [cvsnt] Question about CVSNT and Unicode files

Bogdan,

Upgrade to CVSNT 2.5.03 (stable) or 2.5.04 (testing) documentation on keywords is here:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Substitution-modes.html

To change file.ext from -ku to to -kucs2le you would do this:
cvs up -kucs2le file.ext
cvs ci -f -m "change to ucs2le" file.ext

To change 'new' files with the extension .txt to be ucs2le by default you need to alter the cvswrappers.

Regards,

Arthur