[cvsnt] Cannot add file on branch with CVSNT 2.5.04

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Feb 21 21:42:30 GMT 2008

David,

As far as I know that has been fixed quite some time ago (well before
RC1).  Please install and test.

The tt interface to our Bugzilla database is available to all users:
http://customer.march-hare.com/webtools/bugzilla/tt.cgi

Unfortunately due to bugs it's not working at the moment, we are hoping
to have an EVS based replacement up in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Arthur