[cvsnt] Just-inTime Debugger error on cvs.exe

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 29 03:26:44 GMT 2008

Ronald,

> Thank you, Arthur, for your reply to my inquiry.
> Is the "Just-in-Time Debugger", of which I have not heard
> before, a user
> level repair tool that I could apply to my problem?  If so,
> where can I get
> one and for how much?
> What is CVSNT?

CVSNT is a tool for tracking changes to your files:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

The JIT is nothing a regular user should ever see and is not operable by
a regular user, it is employed in CVSNT to help report crash bugs when
they occur.

Please keep any questions to the newsgroup.

If you are not using CVSNT or do not know what it is then I suggest you
simply uninstall it.  If it is not installed then it is not related to
any problems you are experiencing.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett