[cvsnt] commit of -kB file gives error message in cvsdelta.cpp

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 16 19:26:53 GMT 2008

Emma,

Can you please send the results of:
cvs rlog <repository path>/High0.tmf,v

Can you also describe what this file is (size, etc) and as much of its
history as possible (eg: started out in cvsnt 2.0.41, we change/checkin
about once a week, each file/revision is about 1Kb, last change was a
month/week/day ago, this, that, the other).

>  From my searching of this mailing list I can only find one
> mention of a similar problem under the heading

There is only one other mention I can find: on Aug 31, 2007 " bug: -kB
binary delta with branch cause error" reported on solaris - we've never
seen this in the lab despite trying a fair bit...  A copy of your RCS
file may help - can you send that to support at march-hare.com (do not send
RCS files to the newsgroup - there is a strict file-size limit).

Regards,

Arthur Barrett