[cvsnt] CVS RTAG not working

Matthew Rich mbrich2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 18:40:34 GMT 2008

Question, if permissions were the issue why is it that I can use cvs tag just fine ( for tagging or brnaching)?

 One thing that may be adding to my problems with tyring to diagnose this problem is we are trying to implement WANdisco for replication to a remote server.

My laptop does not have the space to move the entire repository for testing but I will try smaller pieces of it.