[cvsnt] Trying to implement commit template

Matthew Rich mbrich2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 21:31:14 GMT 2008

Did all your steps. All was inplace before with the exception of the adding the template to the checkoulist and adding the template to the CVSROOT archives.
Checked out again  - no template (tc.template - my filename).
Ran trace - on new checkout - no mention of tc.template in trace.
The only failure I found was this (several time in the trace.):

13:23:03:   -> rcsbuf_open(C:\myCVS\repro/root/.directory_history,v)
13:23:03:   -> rcsbuf_open failed

I have no file by that name is my repository.

So I back where I started.