No subject

Fri Jan 25 03:23:22 GMT 2008

cvs log -- modules

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

audit_trigger error (session): [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]String or binary data would be truncated.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL
Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.
Audit trigger initialiasation failed:
cvs server: Pre-command check failed

I ran the command with -ttt from the WinCvs command window and the
result is in the attached zipped file. (I believe I can attach into
the newsgroup)

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)