[cvsnt] The saga continues......

Gordon Boast gordon.boast at myacc.net
Thu Jul 10 14:21:39 BST 2008

Chuck's analysis below was correct. I followed his recommendation
(update -k-x) which removed the read-only status from the so-marked
files. So far so good.
Now, I get the following error when I try to commit (W/TortoiseCVS) a
changed binary file:

In C:\Documents and
Settings\TSI\Desktop\TradeStationIndicators\TrackedELDs: "C:\Program
Files\CVSNT\cvs.exe" commit -m "corresponds to source revision 1.9"
TSi_TurnSignal(K).ELD
CVSROOT=:SSPI:GORDODESK1:/CVSRepositories

cvs server: user 'TSI' is not a valid editor of the file
'TSi_TurnSignal(K).ELD'
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Error, CVS operation failed

Please help! I have no idea how to correct this.

TIA
Gordon

Message: 2