[cvsnt] Betr.: Transfer a repository from CVSNT to CVS

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Tue Jul 29 15:53:01 BST 2008

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 29/07/2008 16:41:29:

> Hi,
>
> Where I work, they want to transfer a repository (to preserve the
> history of the projects) currently under a CVSNT server (Windows) to
> a CVS server (Unix). I often saw the sentence: 'CVS to CVSNT is a
> one way street', but I want to do the reverse operation: 'CVSNT to
> CVS', so I would like to know if someone has any advices for me.
>
> How can I transfer a repository from CVSNT to CVS?

Is there reason for not using CVSNT on unix (CVSNT runs on most important
unix flavours.)

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."