[cvsnt] Log command is erroring out

Miguel Hernandez Mhernandez at axolotl.com
Thu Jun 5 20:26:21 BST 2008

Hi,

I keep geeting an error after I try to use the log command (other CVS
commands work fine):

cvs log -- sample.bin (in directory C:\Path)
cvs [server aborted]: unrecognized operation '\x0' in /Path/sample.bin,v

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Note: The real value of strings "sample.bin" and "Path" have been changed
because of non-disclosure agreements. However, there are other cvs-checked
files inside "Path" that accept all CVS commands.

- The "sample.bin" file size is up to 17.9 MB in my working directory.
- I'm using WinCvs 2.0.2.4 and/or TortoiseCVS version 1.8.29, both fail
with the log command.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on what could be the root cause for this.

Miguel Hernandez | Software Engineer | Axolotl Corp
www.axolotl.com, 408.754.3192, 408.920.0800 x207
6580 Via del Oro, Suite 100, San Jose, CA, 95119

THE MARKET LEADER IN HEALTH INFORMATION EXCHANGE ? PROVIDING PATIENT
INFORMATION WHEN AND WHERE IT IS NEEDED.

The information contained in this e-mail transmission may contain
confidential information. It is intended for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this message in error, please inform the sender immediately and remove any
record of this message.