[cvsnt] How to connect WinCvs to CVSNT ?

Randy Morgan morgan at ecc.co.jp
Tue Jun 17 07:41:23 BST 2008

Hi Srinu,

I doubt anyone can give you a specific answer with the information you
have provided, but I may be able to help point you in the right direction.

Take a look at the following pages in the documentation.

Chapter 2:
"Telling CVS where your repository is"
	and
Troubleshooting:
"Trouble making a connection to a CVS server"

I would particularly recommend attention to things related to CVSROOT.

Best regards,
Morgan