[cvsnt] Tag History

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 19:38:14 BST 2008

Hi All,

Please help me to find out

1. How do I know who has created the TAG in CVS ?

2. How do I know who has applied a TAG to a particular file in CVS and when was it applied?

Some one applied a TAG to all tthe files in a Module, which caused a lot of Confusion, I just want to know who has applied that tag so we can do some thing in the future not to repeat that again.

-Raj