[cvsnt] CVS commit issue

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jun 19 18:17:09 BST 2008

bineesh.urumese at wipro.com wrote:
> cvs-commit: [cvs] Caught exception: CreateProcess: cvs
> -d:pserver:BineeshU:christ111 at 10.222.46.64:/wmi-mtep-p1
> <mailto:Password@ ipaddress) :/wmi-mtep-p1>  -q commit wmt error=267

The CVSROOT that I see there is nonsense...
:pserver:BineeshU:christ111 at 10.222.46.64:/wmi-mtep-p1

Should be in the form of:
:protocol:username at host:/repos-name

> Please help me to resolve the issue asap.

We do offer paid-for support -- asking for rush help on an all-volunteer
list is generally considered rude.

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/