[cvsnt] cvsnt doubt

praveen jatteppanavar praveen_sj at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:27:22 BST 2008

Dear All,

            We are very new to CVS NT.

We have downloaded free version of CVS NT ( 2.0.51d ) from cvsnt.org website.

Currently we have installed CVSNT server on Windows XP Machine successfully. Also we have installed wincvs clients on different windows xp machines in the same domain. Currently we have created 2 users namely cvsread and cvswrite.

We are struggling to set user’s permissions for these two users.

It would be of great help if you could explain us how to set the user’s permissions, I,e

1) Setting Read permission for cvsread user.
2) Setting Read and write permission for cvswrite user.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Praveen.S.J