[cvsnt] Possible bug in CVSNT 2.5.03.2382

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 25 19:55:43 GMT 2008

Bill,

Please keep the discussion on the newsgroup.

> 1. The problem I mention only appears to happen when we do an
> anonymous checkout using the pserver protocol.

Then that indicates a server problem - the client doesn't know it's
anonymous.

> I cannot readily do experiments on the server
> side: this is a commercial offering (GForge Advanced Server).

Then contact the vendor.

BTW - a quick look at the Gforge Advanced Server specs shows it is
functionally identical to CVSNT + Bugzilla (or the commercial CVS
Professional from the same team that write CVSNT).

Regards,

Arthur