[cvsnt] 2.5.04 stable / feedback on Vista and W2008?

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Wed Mar 26 16:55:44 GMT 2008

Hi Arthur,

> David,
>
> So for 2.5.04 stable we need 5155, 4918 and 5032 plus the actual builds...

Not sure what this statement is referring to?

> > is this bug also present in 2.5.03?
>
> No it was somehow introduced into 2.5.04 server (it's not related to 2.5.04 client as far as I know), but Tony and I
> have both looked through the history and can't spot any change that could be responsible.
>
> There is an outside chance that it is related to 5155 though probably not.

OK, thanks. I don't have access to the bug database, but from what I remember the high-level description of this bug was simply that
"files could not be added on a branch" in 2.5.04. There must have been something more to this since I'm sure 2.5.04 final has been
certified to work with file addition/removal on branches (a pretty fundamental CVS operation), right :)?

Regards,
-David