[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error

John den Haan john at NOSPAM.chello.nl
Thu Mar 27 00:09:10 GMT 2008

Something I forgot to mention

When I log in with the wrong passowrd, I am rejected with a
reject-message. The below error message is only received when I log in
with the correct password.