[cvsnt] 2.5.04 stable / feedback on Vista and W2008?

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Fri Mar 28 16:31:13 GMT 2008

Hi, just wondering if anyone had any quick thoughts on why I'm unable to view the bug IDs listed below? I presume this is because access is only granted to March Hare support customers, but I haven't heard this explicitly. Could someone please set me straight on this?
Thanks,
-David
PS: We're getting very close to finally scheduling a core CVSNT upgrade (to 2.5.04 from 2.0.58d) and I should be freeing up to work this directly in the next couple weeks...