[cvsnt] Comments

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Fri Mar 28 18:40:52 GMT 2008

With all respect to what was said below. We found that many users
omitted comments when they were not enforced but only very few were
putting non meaningful comments after commits w/o comments were
rejected.
Moreover, comment enforcing also helped greatly to avoid unintentional
commits from Tortoise.
Best Regards to all,
JP

P.S. search forum history and/or CVSNT help pages for commit enforcement
script examples (I unfortunately do not know the locations out of the
head)