[cvsnt] Problem branching, then error on commit in CVSNT

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu May 1 09:20:53 BST 2008

Andrew,

> branch: I got a message that there was some issue with some
> of the files
> (don't recall the exact wording),

The exact command you typed and the wording of error messages is
essential to even having a clue as to what is going on.

> Business. They also occur when I use the tool that integrates
> into Visual Studio 2005,

Use the command line instead - if the error occurs on the command line
we can help you - if not - find a VS plugin that works (such as the one
written by us who also write CVSNT).

Regards,

Arthur