[cvsnt] tiny error in the manual

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu May 1 23:23:24 BST 2008

On Fri, 2 May 2008 06:21:02 +1000, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo,
>
>> >It works for me (and it's an external site - not a part of
>> our intranet)
>> >- can you try again?
>> >

>> Same thin happened again when I doubleclicked the link in the message,
>> but on closer inspection the link ends with a colon!
>> Removing the colon makes it work....
>
>Outlook 2002 ignores the colon and doesn't make it a part of the URL (my
>e-mails are generally plain text, not HTML so it's the e-mail client
>that makes it clickable.  I suggest you file a bug on your e-mail client
>software ;)

As you may have noted by the format of my news postings I am *not*
using an email client for news reading. Actually I use Forté Free
Agent since many years...
Links are double-clickable in Free Agent, but apparently it does not
check exactly where to make the extraction.
Well, not to worry, now I know where to look if there is a bad URL.
:-)

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)