[cvsnt] "Interesting" font for de-installation

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed May 7 13:05:17 BST 2008

Andreas,

> P.S. I hope the screenshots get through, they are quite small
> (8KiB and 9 KiB)

I had to reject the message since the png's were too large to send to
all subscribers, we try and keep messages below 8K.

> I've noticed this "font" some time ago, but this morning I managed to
> make a screenshot. In the screenshot, it's build 2980, but I
> noticed it also on 3052 (3055 not tested).

I haven't seen it quite so bad as in your screenshots - but yes I've
seen the 'wrong' font being used during uninstall for a while.  I've
looked through the history of the .wxs files and I really cannot see
what has changed to cause it - so I am assuming it's actually a wix
compiler problem - I suppose I could check it there are any wix updates,
but at this stage of the release cycle I'd prefer not to go adjusting
the build environments too much.

Regards,

Arthur