[cvsnt] Permission mismatch

Tuan tusergroup at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:23:44 BST 2008

I am seeing the following cvs server message when I merge branch changes
to the trunk of my repository:

cvs server: act_set_email_vars.cfm: permission mismatch between 1.2 and
1.2.2.1

Should I worry about this message?  Can anybody tell me what the message
is specifically referring to and what I can do to fix it if it's going
to cause me problems?