[cvsnt] Upgrade from CVSNT 2.0.51d to CVSNT 2.5.03 2382 - InvalidRCS Flags

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu May 22 15:25:20 BST 2008

Sean Bertinotti wrote:
> I have installed 2.5.04 (3055) and I still get the same problem. Is
> there not something that I could run that would check all the flags for
> me. Why does it not tell me what flags are offending ? How do you
> normally fix offending RCS flags?

Hi Sean -- The output looks normal enough, are you sure this is the
offending file?  Run a trace to confirm that's the correct file, then
you can look at the RCS file and compare it to one that is not causing
trouble and see if you can pick up the difference(s).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/