[cvsnt] Upgrade from CVSNT 2.0.51d to CVSNT 2.5.03 2382 - InvalidRCS Flags

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu May 22 15:29:21 BST 2008

Ingolf Steinbach wrote:
> 2008/5/22 Sean Bertinotti <lystakata at gmail.com>:
>> I have installed 2.5.04 (3055) and I still get the same problem.
>
> Did you import into a *clean* repository after installing 2.5.04? If
> not, I think that your repository will still contain the botched
> files.

He shouldn't have to re-import just for an upgrade, even if it's from an
older server.  That would certainly be a workaround, but I would rather
see the root problem get addressed and fixed properly.  2.0.51d was the
stable build for awhile, and I'm sure there are plenty of installations
still running now that may run into this same issue upgrading.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/