[cvsnt] How to convince developers

Bill Armstrong BArmstrong at McGill.com
Fri May 23 13:36:31 BST 2008

If this is the wrong list for this question please accept my apology.

How can I convince our developers (who are currently using SVN) to switch to CVS, which in my opinion seems to be more stable and reliable.

They tell me that if I can migrate all their SVN data into CVS then they will make the move. So, its basically all or nothing. How can I convince them and is their a documented procedure to move these files from one system to another?

Thank you

Bill Armstrong