[cvsnt] import statement just hangs

siegfried siegfried at heintze.com
Tue May 27 00:14:05 BST 2008

I've been checking out and checking in code to existing repositories and
cvsnt v2.5.02 has been working fine. However, the following statement just
hangs:

cvs -d :pserver:siegfried:topsecret at CVS_WXS/CVSNT/WXS import -Cd . root
trunk

I was able to log in using the login command.

Incidently, when I do cvs --help import I see the second parameter is vendor
tag. What is the vendor tag?

And what is the release tag? I think the release tag shows up when you do a
branch.

Thanks,
Siegfried