[cvsnt] Add comments after commit

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue May 27 20:20:25 BST 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:37:50 -0400, "Mackenzie Melo"
<mackmelo at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I just committed some files to my repository and I noticed I forgot to add
>some comments to them. Is there a way for me to add new comments to these
>files?
>
>Thanks.

As far as I know it can be done using an admin command. It is
available using WinCvs from the graph window.
But it is a tedious job because it is a file-by-file operation.
I have done it a couple of times to back out mis-spellings in the log
message...

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)