[cvsnt] How to set up cvsnt in network enviroment

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat May 31 07:30:39 BST 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:31:04 -0400, "Mark Shen"
<markshen2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I can set cvsnt in my local computer  and it works fine.
>
>but the network user can not use it because permission problem.
>
>Please help me to know how to share cvsnt in the network and people can
>access the data in the server from different computer.

This is a 2.5 year old guide and should be read with some leeway for
that. But in principle it works if you follow the guide.
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html

For example in the very top of the page you see an *important* network
related setting of the Windows operating system that *must* be
correctly set (Microsoft choose to set it opposite!).

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)