[cvsnt] Trigger to enforce certain code via regex, and Audit "diff" field

Howard Ha bluespire at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:24:30 GMT 2008

Thanks for the prompt reply. By going through that documentation I was
able to get a script to be triggered, but I'm not sure how to get the
text being committed to be passed to the script.  I've looked at the
documentation below for hints on parameters that can be passed to
scripts but none of them mention the text of the file being committed.

http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/commit-files.html#syntax

Thanks,
Howard