[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.04 Build 3236 (stable)
asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 12:54:49 GMT 2008
1) I get the same. An icon but not the familiar fish. It makes no
difference even if installed on a clean system.
2) I have seen the same thing. I put it as an aside in a posting on Wed
29/10/2008 13:52 "Re: [cvsnt] 2.5.04.3125 (RC8) Very slow to start
processing!" as I could not attach the .png files due to their size. It
seems to be dependant on the dpi size you have the screen set to. On
normal (96dpi) all but the version number are very small letters. With a
custom dpi of 85 I get lots of boxes.
Just aesthetics though.
Excellent software though. I even bought a copy. :)
Thanks CVSNT team (Now I'm just waiting for EVSCM!).
1) When I installed it without uninstalling 2.5.03 first ended up in a
missing icon in control panel. Does it require to uninstall the previous
version first? If so it should not go on if it detects a previous
2) The uninstaller showed me dialogs with several boxes instead of
actual characters. It looks to need fonts or font support which is not
installed by default, especially on a server.
3) Now how to install the client is not clear at all. Trying to
downloading the client download the trial, but then what is trial and
what is not is not very clear.
Luigi D. Sandon
cvsnt mailing list
cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Upgrade to CVS Suite for more features and support:
Drumgrange Ltd email security by www.MessageStream.com
More information about the cvsnt