[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.04 Build 3236 (stable)

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Wed Nov 5 13:22:18 GMT 2008

>1) I get the same. An icon but not the familiar fish. It makes no
>difference even if installed on a clean system.

After an uninstall/install I got the usual icon. Anyway, I'd get rid of the
control panel applet and simply add a "CVSNT Manager" shortcut in the Start
Menu.

>seems to be dependant on the dpi size you have the screen set to. On
>normal (96dpi) all but the version number are very small letters. With a

It's not only the dpi. On my system when I uninstalled the 2.5.04 client
trial I got dialogs with very small fonts (why?), on the server (Windows
2003 SP2) I just saw boxes. I was connected via Terminal Server, and while
my client (XP SP3) has support enabled for all  languages, the server
hasn't.

> Just aesthetics though.

Well, you don't know what the dialogs ask you... what if it asks "Can I
format your system partition?" <g>

--
Luigi D. Sandon