[cvsnt] Using bugid with WinCVS

Andy Southby asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 06:14:53 GMT 2008

Howard,

I'm not positive but believe this is in the paid for version.

I have a personal copy of the CVSNT Suite which has a couple of options
to change the standard keyword looked for in the comment to something of
your choice. This does not appear in the open source binaries. It might
be available if you compiled CVSNT your self from the sources, that is
just a guess.

Regards,
Andy.