[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes clovis.garcia at phoebus.com.br
Fri Nov 7 11:02:43 GMT 2008

Hi,

After installed the new 2.5.04 CVSNT Server (Free) the text below is
been inserted into my commit messages:

Committed on the Free edition of March Hare Software CVSNT Server.
Upgrade to CVS Suite for more features and support:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

Is there anyway to disable that or I will have to go back to the 2.5.03?