[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Dries Feys dries.feys at tvh.be
Fri Nov 7 14:57:50 GMT 2008

It's not a real concern to us, as we purchased a licence a few weeks ago.
Although, my personal opinion is that it becomes now adware instead of
shareware. Also, I expect there will be ad-free builds available very soon
from other websites than march-hare.

Met vriendelijke groeten, Cordialement, Regards,

DRIES FEYS
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Senior Software Engineer

"Fabio D'Alfonso" <fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com>
Sent by: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org
07/11/2008 15:47
Please respond to
fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com

<cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook>
cc

Subject
Re: [cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Hi,
I appreciate very much the effort you made to enhance cvs.

This shareware like change in the policy  to add messages in the software,
will not get expected results, in my opinion.

I unfortunately expect that this will reinforce migration to other tools
like, but not only svn that your efforts rightly contained in the past
years, adding missing features to make cvs better.

Also the  most of people will stay on previous versions, unless you'll
remove from downloadables.

Thanks

--
Fabio D'Alfonso