[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: March-Hare message into my commit messages

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 7 16:41:00 GMT 2008

Jan Keirse wrote:
> cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 07/11/2008 17:02:27:
>
>> The product isn't any less free...
>
> True, however its the perception that changes. However, because it's easy
> to disable when building for a linux distro it's probably not an issue.

It's not even compiled on the linux builds, only the win32 builds.
Linux people are used to compile from source and would just remove it
anyway.

If it helps a few people know that there's a commercial option then it
will do its job.  Whether it's successful we'll have to measure from the
sales statistics.. it's a tricky line to balance between publicising the
product and merely annoying people.