[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: March-Hare message into my commitmessages

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes clovis.garcia at phoebus.com.br
Mon Nov 10 11:27:14 GMT 2008

I´v checked at the source and a new option (-M) of commit has been
created to suport an advertise only on screen, and it is not put into
the message. The problem is that I use WinCVS and the default option to
set the commit message (-m) cannot be changed.

I think the behaviour of the new option (-M) is much more effective than
the change of the actual option (-m) simply because every commit you got
the advertise on your screen is showed and the advertise on commit
message you only got when you get a log. Worst, even after you have
bought the commit message cannot be changed unless by a manual procedure.

Considering this, is possible to just make -m option works like -M?