[cvsnt] Activity stopped on cvsnt-dev ng???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Nov 10 18:47:46 GMT 2008

There seems to be no recent messages at all on the cvsnt-dev or
evs-dev groups...
Has activity moved elsewhere?

I tried to update my old cvsnt sandbox but got an access denied using
my account that used to allow commits when I was more active.
Now it seems like I am not even allowed update access....

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)